Abstract: Handling a system or a network is a tedious job involving a series of tasks that need to be completed impeccably. Remote system access and handling in legacy system is done by an administrator who sits at computer directly connected to the network i.e. through LAN. So if the system needs to be managed it is imperative for the administrator to be sitting at the machine that is the server for the entire system or network. Our project attempts to remove this obligation of physical presence of the administrator being imperative. In previous system operation performs are only the create and deletion of the documents here we add some other functions are like updating or attaching files, block particular computer, initiate keyboard control and fetch the number of process on any particular client machine.
Keywords: Web server, window server, remote access, e-mail.
1. Huifeng shen, “High –Performance Remote Computing Platform “, MOE-Microsoft Key Lab of Multimedia Computing and Communication, University of science & Technology of China, Hefei, China A (2009)
2. Archana Jadhav1 ,Vipul Oswal2,Sagar Madane3 ,Harshal Zope4,Vishal Hatmode5, “VNC Architecture Based Remote Desktop Access Through Android Mobile Phones”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 1, Issue 2, April 2012
3. Shailja panday, “Modern Network Security: Issues And Challenges”, Department of Information Technology, BBDNITM, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, India, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 3 No. 5 May 2011.
4. B. Caron, R. Hughes-Jones, K. Korsyl, C. Meirosu, and J. L. Neilsen, “Investigation of the Networking performance of remote real-time computing farms for ATLAS trigger DAQ.”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NUCLEAR SCIENCE, VOL. 53, NO. 4, AUGUST 2006
5. Sally Floyd, Senior Member, IEEE, and Vern Paxson, “Difficulties in simulating the Internet” , IEEE/ACM TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING, VOL. 9, NO. 4, AUGUST 2001.
6. J. Albert Avila, “Method and System for remote delivery of email”, Longboat Key, July 2003
7. George H. Foman, “EMAIL SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS SENDER TO CHECK RECIPIENT’S STATUS BEFORE SENDING AN EMAIL TO THE RECIPIENT”, SE Port Orchard, WA (US) June 2003.
8. Henry B. Steen “REMOTE DATA ACCESS AND SYSTEM CONTROL” ,January 2003.
9. D. Tony Liu, X. William Xu “A review of web-based product data management systems”, January 2001
Abstract: In recent years composites reinforced with fly ash particulates have attracted considerable interest due to their inherent good mechanical properties and low cost. In this investigation an attempt has been made to provide an extensive literature review on the overall performance of these fly ash reinforced composites. Literatures in each category are reviewed according to the key factors mentioned. The literature review framework in this paper provides a clear overview of the usage of fly ash as a reinforcing agent in different matrices along with its distinctive performances.
Keywords: Fly ash, MMC, reinforcement, matrix, Mechanical properties.
1. About fly ash - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_ash
2. Anilkumar H.C , H. Suresh Hebbar,IJMSE- Volume 3, Issue 1 February 2013 PP. 6-13
3. Ankush Sachdeva,Ram Narayan,R.D.Gupta,International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST) ISSN : 0975-5462 Vol. 5 No.10 Oct 2013 1780
4. Arun.L.R, Saddam Hussain. B Dr. Suneel Kumar N.Kulkarni,International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 2, Issue 6, June 2013
5. Arun L. R,Dr. Suneel Kumar N. Kulkarni,Kuldeep B,International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 www.ijert.org Vol. 2 Issue 6, June – 2013
6. ASM Handbook Composites, ASM Int., 21 (2001) 3
7. Baljeev Kumar,Rajeev Garg,Upinderpal Singh,International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol.7 No.11 (2012)
8. Dr . Selvi.S, Dr. Rajasekar.E,Sathishkumar.M,Ramkumar. B,IRACST – Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal (ESTIJ), ISSN: 2250-3498,Vol.3, No.2, April 2013
9. Ganesan Pandi,Saravanan Muthusamy,Elsevier-Procedia Engineering 38 ( 2012 ) 1399 – 1408
10. G. N. Lokesh, M. Ramachandra, K. V. Mahendra, T. Sreenith,International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology Vol. 5, No. 4, 2013, pp. 71-79
11. Grigorios Itskos, Angeliki,CCGP journal ISSN-1946-0198- pp75-82
12. Harish K.Garg, Ketan Verma, Alakesh Manna, Rajesh Kumar,International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology ISSN (Online):2278-5299 Vol.1,Issue 1 :36-44,May-June(2012)
13. H.C. Anilkumar , H.S. Hebbar , K.S. Ravishankar,International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering (IJMME), Vol.6 (2011), No.1, 41-45
14. J. Bienia, M. Walczak, B. Surowska, J. Sobczaka,Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 5, No. 2, June 2003, p. 493 – 502
15. K.V. Mahendra, K. Radhakrishna,Materials Science-Poland, Vol. 25, No. 1, 2007
16. L. Lancaster, M. H. Lung,D. Sujan,World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 73 2013
17. M. Ramachandra,K. Radhakrishna,Elsevier-Wear 262 (2007) 1450–1462
18. M. Uthayakumar,S. Thirumalai Kumaran,Hindawi Publishing Corporation Advances in Tribology Volume 2013, Article ID 365602, 6 pages
19. M.Sreenivasa Reddy,Soma V. Chetty,Int. Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering Research, Vol. 1, No. 2, 2012
20. Notes on composite materials – http://nptel.ac.in
21. N. Suresh, S. Venkateswara, S. Seetharamu,Materials Science-Poland, Vol. 28, No. 1, 2010
22. P.K. Rohatgi, A. Daoud, ELSEVIER Composites: Part A 40 (2009) 883–896
23. P.K. Rohatgi, J.K. Kim, N. Gupta,Simon Alarajc, A. Daoudd,ELSEVIER Composites: Part A 37 (2006) 430–437
24. Prashant Kumar Suragimath, Dr. G. K. Purohit,IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) e-ISSN: 2278-1684,p-ISSN: 2320-334X, Volume 8, Issue 5 (Sep. – Oct. 2013), PP 13-18
25. Sandeep Kumar Ravesh , Dr. T. K. Garg,(IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622 Vol. 2, Issue 6, November- December 2012, pp.727-731
26. S.K. Deya,T.A. Perryb, A.T. Alpasa,Elsevier Wear 267 (2009) 515–524
27. Sulardjaka, Jamasri, International Journal of Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering IJMME-IJENS Vol:10 No:0628. T.P.D. Rajan,R.M. Pillai,B.C. Pai, K.G. Satyanarayana,P.K. Rohatgi,Elsevier Composites Science and Technology 67 (2007) 3369–3377
29. V.K. Srivastava , A.G. Pawar,Elsevier,Composites Science and Technology 66 (2006) 3021–3028
30. X. Wu, K. Xia,Elsevier Journal of Materials Processing Technology 192–193 (2007) 355–359
31. Zuoyong Dou , Gaohui Wu, Xiaoli Huang,ELSEVIER Composites: Part A 38 (2007) 186–191
Abstract: The role of codoping by La & Ta and sintering conditions on the densification, phase and microstructure of BiFeO3 (BFO) ceramic have been investigated in this study. Single phase Bi0.8La0.2Fe1-xTaxO3 (BLFTO) ceramics with x = 0.0, 0.01, 0.03 and 0.05 were synthesized by the conventional solid-state reaction method. The BLFTO dried pellets were calcined at 800oC for 2 h and sintered at temperatures in the range of 875-975oC for 4h. Percent theoretical density (%TD) as high as 96.8% was attained in this research. Phase analysis by X–ray diffraction (XRD) indicated that a possible structural transition from rhombohedral to tetragonal occurred in the BLFTO ceramics. Moreover, microstructural investigation using the field emission scanning electron microscope (FESEM) showed that an increase in Ta5+ doping content to 0.05 mole fraction reduces the grain size from 6 µm in Bi0.8La0.2FeO3 to 0.8 µm in Bi0.8La0.2Fe0.95Ta0.05O3 when sintered at 975oC for 4h.
Keywords: Bismuth Ferrite, Sintering, Densification, Microstructure, Doping.
1. H. Singh and K.L. Yadav “Dielectric, magnetic and magnetoelectric properties of La and Nb codoped bismuth ferrite,” Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, Vol. 23, 2011, pp 385901:1-6.
2. Z. M. Tian, S. L. Yuan, X. L. Wang, X. F. Zheng, S. Y. Yin, C. H. Wang and L. Liu, “Size effect on magnetic and ferroelectric properties in Bi2Fe4O9 multiferroic ceramics,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 106, 2009, pp 103912: 1-4.
3. Y. Lin, Q. Jiang, Y.Wang, C. Nan, L. Chen, and J. Yu “Enhancement of ferromagnetic properties in Bi Fe O3 polycrystalline ceramic by La doping,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 90, 2007, pp 172507:1-3.
4. S. Cheong and M. Mostovoy, “Multiferroics: a magnetic twist for ferroelectricity,” Nature Materials, Vol.6, 2007, pp 13-20.
5. N. A. Hill, “Why are there so few magnetic ferroelectrics? ,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, Vol. 104, 2000, pp 6694–6709.
6. Y. F. Cui, Y. G. Zhao, L. B. Luo, J. J. Yang, H. Chang, M. H. Zhu, D. Xie, and T. L. Ren, “Dielectric, magnetic, and magnetoelectric properties of La and Ti codoped BiFeO3,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 97,2010, 222904: 1-3.
7. A.K. Ghosh, H. Kevin, B. Chatterjee, G.D. Dwivedi, A. Barman, H.D. Yang and S. Chatterjee, “Effect of Sr-doping on multiferroic properties of Bi0.8La0.2Fe0.9Mn0. 1O3”, Solid State Communications, Volume 152, Issue 6, 2009, pp 557-560.
8. D. H. Wang, W. C. Goh, M. Ning, and C. K. Ong “Effect of Ba doping on magnetic, ferroelectric, and magnetoelectric properties in mutiferroic BiFeO3 at room temperature,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 88, 2006, pp 212907: 1-3.
9. Z. Cheng, X. Wang, and S. Dou, “Improved ferroelectric properties in multiferroic BiFeO3 thin films through La and Nb codoping,” Physical Review B, Vol. 77, 2008, pp 092101: 1-4.
10. M.Y. Shami, M.S. Awan, and M. Anis-ur-Rehman,“Effect of Sintering Temperature on Nanostructured Multiferroic BiFeO3 Ceramics,” Key Engineering Materials Vol. 510-511, 2012, pp 348-355.
11. C. Chung, J. Lin and J. Wu,“Influence of Mn and Nb dopants on electric properties of chemical-solution-deposited BiFeO3 films,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol.88, 2006, pp 242909: 1-3.
12. Anup K. Ghosh, G.D.Dwivedi.Chatterjee, B.Rana, A.Barman, S.Chatterjee , H.D. Yang., “Role of codoping on multiferroic properties at room temperature in BiFeO3 ceramic”, Solid State Communications, Vol. 166, 2013, pp 22–26.
13. S. Pattanayak, R.N.P.Choudhary, S.R.Shannigrahi, PiyushR.Das and R.Padhee, “Ferroelectric and ferromagnetic properties of Gd-modified BiFeO3”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 341, 2013, pp 158–164.
14. J. Xu, G. Wang, H. Wang, D. Ding and Y. He,“Synthesis and weak ferromagnetism of Dy-doped BiFeO3 powders”, Materials Letters,Vol. 63, Issue 11, 2009, pp 855–857.
15. Rajasree Das, K.Mandal, “Magnetic, ferroelectric and magnetoelectric properties of Ba-doped BiFeO3”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 324, Issue 11, 2012, pp 1913–1918.
16. G. L. Yuan, S. W. Or, J. M. Liu and G. z. Liu, “Structural transformation and ferroelectromagnetic behaviour in single-phase Bi1−xNdxFeO3 multiferroic ceramics,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 89, 2006, pp 052905: 1-3.
17. Reetu, A. Agarwal, S. Sanghi, Ashima and N. Ahlawat, “Structural transformation and improved dielectric and magnetic properties in Ti-substituted Bi0.8La0.2FeO3 multiferroics,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 45, 2012, pp 165001:1-9.
18. G.L. Yuan, S.W. Or and H.L.W. Chan, “Enhanced Structural transformation and ferroelectric–paraelectric phase transition in Bi1−x Lax FeO3 (x = 0 – 0.25) multiferroic ceramics,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 40, 2007, pp 1196.
19. Z. X. Cheng, A. H. Li1, X. L. Wang, S. X. Dou, K. Ozawa, H. Kimura, S. J. Zhang and T. R. Shrout, “Structure, ferroelectric properties, and magnetic properties of the La-doped bismuth ferrite,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 103, 2008 pp 07E507:1-3.
20. S. R. Das, R. N. P. Choudhary, P. Bhattacharya, R. S. Katiyar, P. Dutta, A. Manivannan and M. S. Seehra, “Structural and multiferroic properties of La-modified BiFeO3 ceramics,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 101, 2007, pp 034104:1-4.
21. Reetu, A. Agarwal1, S. Sanghi, Ashima and N. Ahlawat, “Structural transformation and improved dielectric and magnetic properties in Ti-substituted Bi0.8La0.2FeO3 multiferroics,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 45, 2012, pp 165001:1-9.
22. C. Lan, Y. Jiang and S. Yang, “Magnetic properties of La and (La, Zr) doped BiFeO3 ceramics,” Journal of Material Science, Vol. 46, 2011, pp 734–738.
23. N. Jeon, K. Moon, D. Rout and S. L. Kang,“Enhanced Sintering Behavior and Electrical Properties of Single Phase BiFeO3 Prepared by Attrition Milling and Conventional Sintering,” Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society, Vol. 49, No. 6, July 2012, pp. 485~492.
24. I. Szafraniak, M. Polomska, B. Hilczer, A. Pietraszko, and L Kepinski, “Characterization of BiFeO3 Nanopowder Obtained by Mechanochemical Synthesis,” Journal of European Ceramic Society, 2007, pp 4399-4402.
25. S. M. Selbach, M. A. Einarsrud, T. Tybell, and T. Grande, “Synthesis of BiFeO3 by Wet Chemical Methods,” Journal of American Ceramic Society,Vol. 90, Issue 11, 2007, pp 3430-3434.
26. M. M. Kumar, V. R. Palkar, K. Srinivas and S.V. Suryanarayana, “Ferroelectricity in a Pure BiFeO3 Ceramic,” Applied Physics Letter, Vol. 76 Issue 19, 2000, pp 2764-2766.
27. M. Valant, A. Axelsson, and N. Alford,“Peculiarities of a Solid-State Synthesis of Multiferroic Polycrystalline BiFeO3,” Chemistry of Materials, Vol.19,2007, pp 5431-5436.
28. X. Qi, J. Dho, R. Tomov, M. G. Blamire and J. L. MacManus-Driscoll,“Greatly reduced leakage current and conduction mechanism in aliovalent-ion-doped BiFeO3,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 86, 2005, pp 062903:1-3.
29. S. V. Kalinin, M. R. Suchomel, P. K. Davies, and D.A. Bonnell, “Potential and Impedance Imaging of Polycrystalline BiFeO3 Ceramics,” Journal of American Ceramic Society, Vol.85, Issue 12, 2002, pp 3011-3017.
30. N. Jeon, D. Rout, I. W. Kim, and S.J. L. Kang, “Enhanced Multiferroic Properties of Single-phase BiFeO3 Bulk Ceramics by Ho doping,” Applied Physics Letter, Vol. 98, Issue 7, 2011, pp 072901-072903. Ti-substituted Bi0.8La0.2FeO3 multiferroics,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 45, 2012, pp 165001:1-9.
31. G. L. Yuan, S. W. Or, J. M. Liu and G. z. Liu, “Structural transformation and ferroelectromagnetic behaviour in single-phase Bi1−xNdxFeO3 multiferroic ceramics,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 89, 2006, pp 052905: 1-3.
32. P. Lawita, A. Watcharapasorn, S. Jiansirisomboon, “Effect of Nd2O3 Dopant on Phase and Microstructure of Bismuth Ferrite Ceramics,” Journal of the Microscopy Society of Thailand, Vol. 5 (1-2), 2012, pp 71-74.
33. M. Kumara and K. L. Yadav, “Rapid liquid phase sintered Mn doped BiFeO3 ceramics with enhanced polarization and weak magnetization,” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 91, 2007, pp 242901: 1-3.