Abstract: The Gouriet oscillator is mainly dealing with 4H-SiC metal semiconductor field effect transistor is fabricated with HPSI substrate and passive integrated elements are based on design for demand of the required function of frequency 1GHz. This high frequency or temperature oscillator is operated from 30 to 200˚C, the gain of the delivered power of 21.8dbm at the frequency of 1GHz and the temperature of 200˚C. The oscillator transistor output response is at 200˚C, the improved percentage is 15%. This output response of the difference in between the frequency around the vary of temperature is less than 0.5%.
Keywords: MESFET, Silicon Carbide, Temperature, Frequency, etc.
- C. Reinhardt and M.A.Marcinik , “Wide- band gap power electronics for the more electric Aircraft,” Proc.1996 Energy conversion engineering conference 31st intersociety(IECE96), Aug11-16, 1996, vol.1, pp.127-132.
- Johnston, A Crossley, and R.Sharp,”The possibilities for high temperature electronics in combustion monitoring,”Proc. Advanced sensors and instrumentation systems for combustion processes, 2000, pp.9/1 – 9/3.
- Lande,”supply and demand for high temperature electronics,” Proc. The Third European Conference on High Temperature Electronics,1999 (HITEN 99),pp. 133 – 135.
- J. Trew and M.W. Shin,”Wide band gap semiconductor MESFETs for high temperature applications,” Third Int. Conf. On integrated Nonlinear Microwave and Millimeterwave circuits Dig.,Oct. 5-7, 1994, pp. 109-123.
- C. Clarke, C.D. Brandt, S.Sriram,R.R.Siergiej, A.W. Morse, A.K. Agarwal, L.S. Chen, V. Balakrishna, and A.A. Burk,”Recent Advances in High Temperature, High Frequency SiC Devices,”Proc.1998 High Temperature Electronics Materials, Devices, and sensors Conf.,Feb.22-27,1998, San Diego,CA,pp.18-28.
- S. Kaper, V.Tilak, H. Kim, A. V. Vertiatchikh, R. M. Thompson, T.R. Prunty, L.F. Eastman, and J.R. Shealy,”High Power Monolithic AlGaN /GaN HEMT oscillator,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol.38,No.9, Sept.2003,pp.1457-1461.
- Rice, R. Sloan, M. Moore, A.R. Barnes, M. J. Uren, N. Malbert, and N. Labat, “A 10GHz dielectric resonator oscillator using GaN technology,”2004 IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. Dig., Fort Worth, TX, June 6-11, 2004,pp.1497-1500.
- B. Shealy, J. A. Smart, and J. R. Shealy,”Low-phase noise AlGaN/GaN FET-based voltage controlled oscillators (VCOs),” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Cmp. Lett., Vol. 11, No. 6, June 2001,pp.244-245.
- Schmid, S. T. Sheppard, and W. Wondrak,”High temperature performance of NMOS integrated inverters and ring oscillators in 6HSiC,” IEEE Trans. Electron Dev., Vol. 47. No..4, April 2000, pp. 687-691.
- D. Schwartz and G. E. Ponchak, “High temperature performance of a SiC MESFET based oscillator,” accepted for publication in the 2005 IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave symp. Dig., Long Beach, CA, June 12-17, 2005.
- D. Schwartz, A. N. Downey, S. A. Alterovitz, and G. E. Ponchak, “High – temperature RF probe station for device characterization through 500˚C and 50 GHz,” IEEE Trans. On Instrumentation, Vol. 54, No.1, pp. 369-376, Feb.2005.
- Millan, P. Godignon, X. Perpina, A. Perez-Tomas and J. Rebollo,” A survey of wide bandgap power semiconductor devices,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 2155-2163, May 2014.
- W. Palmour et al., “ silicon carbide power MOSFETs: Breakthrough performance from 900V up to 15Kv,” in proc. 26th Int. Symp. On Power Semicond. Devices & IC’s(ISPSD), Waikoloa, HI, Jun. 2014, pp. 79-82.
- P. Chow, I. Omura, M. Higashiwaki, H. Kawarada and V. Pala, “Smart Power Devices and ICs using GaAs and Wide and Extreme Bandgap Semiconductors,” IEEE Trans. Electron. Devices, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 856-873, Mar. 2017.
- Bindra, “Wide-Bandgap-Based Power Devices: Reshaping the power electronics landscape,” IEEE Power Electron. Mag., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 42-47, Mar. 2015.